Salmon, Asparagus & Pea Frittata
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 50g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 4 asparagus spears, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Place eggs and yoghurt in a bowl and beat until well combined using a fork or whisk.
- Stir through other ingredients.
- Spray a medium sized baking dish or oven proof frying pan with oil and pour in egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Serve with salad or crusty wholemeal or sourdough bread.
Recipe by Shift Nutrition at https://shiftnutrition.com.au/recipe/salmon-asparagus-and-pea-frittata/