Healthy Sweet Potato Fries
Yield 4 serves
- 4 small sweet potatoes (or 2 large), peeled and sliced into 1cm wide chips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Pinch of salt
- 50g goat's cheese
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Put sweet potato into a large bowl and pour over oil. Sprinkle over spices and salt and toss well to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a large oven tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with goats cheese and bake for a further 3-4 minutes until cheese is soft.
- Top with parsley and serve.
Recipe by Shift Nutrition at https://shiftnutrition.com.au/recipe/healthy-sweet-potato-fries-with-goats-cheese/