I have extensive experience in child and family nutrition, having worked as a paediatric dietitian at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne and as Senior Dietitian at the Healthy Kid’s Association in Sydney. I have a passion for teaching parents and their children about nutrition and how to eat well to provide them with the foundations for a lifetime of good health.
I can provide advice and expertise on the following:
- Individual advice to families on:
- Childhood overweight and obesity
- Healthy meal preparation and planning
- Nutrition requirements for healthy children and teenagers
- Healthy cooking classes for adults and children
- Nutrition presentations to school groups and junior sporting clubs
If you would like to book an appointment or find out more about Shift Nutrition’s childhood and family nutrition services, I would love to hear from you!